http://cantrustfinancial.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/2017_Proposed_Small_Business_Tax_Changes-Simon-Marples-1.png 792 612 Simon Marples http://cantrustfinancial.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/cantrust-logo-05-On-White.png Simon Marples2017-09-18 21:15:512017-09-19 22:56:49A Summary of Proposed Tax Changes in 2017
CanTrust Financial Services Inc.
#205 - 3237 King George Blvd.
South Surrey, B.C., V4P 1B7, Canada
- Do You Have a Business … Or a Job? Ask Yourself This One Question.
- Private Health Spending Plans for the Owner/Operator Business
- Millennial Money: Sneaky ways burnout hurts your bottom line
- Your Retirement planning must go beyond finances
- With baby boomers aging, the cost of long-term care is set to triple in the next 30 years. What’s our plan for dealing with this?
Simon has seen first-hand the consequences which have resulted from a lack of pre-planning. He has made it his life’s mission to help business owners protect themselves and their families and enhance their overall success. This is where his aspiration comes from. Simon is a realist with an unshakable positive outlook on life. He’s a sponge for learning valuable information and is compelled to share it. >>Read more here